Codex has worked directly with Fund Managers of all sizes. We have built up strong relationships with most of the key Fund Administrators and Prime Brokers in the APAC and London.
With 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, Codex can help with training, development and consultancy in Microsoft Excel, build key bespoke applications in Microsoft dotnet and SQL and advise on key middle and back office operations and processes, many of which can then be streamlined and automated. This results in improved efficiency, faster turn around times, better transparency and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements while also reducing the potential for human error.
Codex has worked with Fund Managers in a wide range of tasks such as:
- Review of current workflows and processes and reporting on how these may be optimised to improves efficiency and reduce errors.
- Reviewing, documenting and redesigning of key middle and back office processes.
- Assessing and rebuilding key Excel based models.
- MS Excel in-house training. Teaching users how to build robust, error free and easily modifiable models.
- Building and integration of key reporting for Risk Management, Investor Relations, Regulatory and Management.
- Recreation of historical records from spreadsheets and bespoke systems for importing to new Portfolio Management Systems.
- Validation and transformation of key transaction data for integration with third party systems.
- Application of best practices for in-house data management and streamlining of processes.
- Reconciliation with Fund Administrators, Third Party Valuation Agents and Prime Brokers and automation of such processes where possible.
- Consultancy and assistance in reviewing and revamping Disaster recovery procedures.
- Advising and assisting with Key IT infrastructure.
- Support for DDQs in the role of IT Support and Operations.
- Use of Imagine API to transfer data to and from Imagine ITS to other internal systems, Excel, SQL DB or third party system.